• Are you struggling to get new customers?
• Are you struggling to generate sales?
• Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for Business Coach/Consultant provides one the most powerful framework specific for Business Coach/Consultant to grow.
What this eBook is all about?
For any business coach/consultant three things are critical.
1) Get new clients
2) Retain existing clients
3) Generating sales
This eBook provides help in all above three vital areas.
How can you use this guide?
• There are multiple usages. Few of them could be:
• Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by business coach/consultant
• Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those clients whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal clients for years to come.
• From the list of 75 problems business coach/consultant generally solve for their clients, identify which specific problems you solve for your client in following categories.
o Losing customers or losing deals
o Business Intelligence
o Business Information
o Sales rep/staff management
o Customer service
• It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a client for you. From the list of 35 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
• Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think.
• Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why clients buy from you from the list of 40 reasons.
• Identify and relate with all the 23 reasons why clients may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
• Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to generate clients and more sales.
Who is this eBook for?
• Anyone who is associated with business coach/consultant such as
• Independent Business coach/Consultant
• Owner or Business coach/Consultancy firm
• Managers in Business coach/consultancy firm
• Marketing Agency specialised for Business coach/consultancy firm
How is this eBook structured?
2. The challenges of business coach/consultant
3. Customer Growth Framework: Ask these 6 Questions
Q1. Who our target market is?
Q2. What business problems we solve for our customers?
• Losing customers or losing deals
• Business Intelligence
• Business Information
• Sales rep/staff management
• Customer service
Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
Q4. Who our competitors are?
Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
Q6. Why customers leave us?
4. 25 Questions each business coach/business consultant should ask to get new customers NOW