• Are you struggling to get new customers?
• Are you struggling to generate sales?
• Are you struggling to grow your business?
Breakthrough Customer Growth for e-Commerce Business provides one the most powerful framework specific for e-Commerce Business to grow.
What this eBook is all about?
For any e-Commerce Business three things are critical.
1) Get new customers
2) Retain existing customers
3) Generating sales
This eBook gives specific help in all above three vital areas.
How can you use this guide?
• There are multiple usages. Few of them could be:
• Identify with the kind of the challenges being faced by e-Commerce Business in the following categories
o Sales & Marketing
• Identify or define your target audience. You must focus your limited resources, time and energy on those customers whom you can help better than anybody else so they can be your loyal customers for years to come.
• From the list of 24 problems e-Commerce Business generally solve for their customers, identify which specific problems you solve for your customer.
• It’s very important to understand which lead sources, generating a customer for you. From the list of 59 lead sources identify which is the best? Which lead sources are not working? Which new lead sources you can try? So you can optimise the performance.
• Identify your true competitors. Your competitors may not be what you may think.
• Peter Drucker, the legendary management expert said, “Company rarely knows the reason why customers buy from them.” Identify what the exact reasons why customers buy from you from the list of 42 reasons.
• Identify and relate with all the 36 reasons why customers may stop coming to you. It’s better to fix first leaky bucket before keeps pouring water into it.
• Go through 25 questions, exercises, if possible with your team to identify all the opportunities to generate customers and more sales.
Who is this eBook for?
• Anyone who is associated with e-Commerce Business such as
• Independent e-Commerce Business Owner
• e-Commerce Business Company Owners/Partners
• Managers in e-Commerce Business
• Business Consultant to e-Commerce Business
• Marketing Agency specialised for e-Commerce Business
How is this eBook structured?
2. The challenges of e-commerce businesses
3. Customer Growth Framework Ask these 6 Questions
Q1. Who our target market is?
Q2. What problems we solve for our customers?
Q3. Which lead sources generate customers for us?
Q4. Who our competitors are?
Q5. Why customers choose us or buy from us?
Q6. Why customers leave us?
4. 25 Questions each e-commerce business should ask to get new customers NOW